Perfumery and cosmetics
Hair styling products
LUX bar soap
Bath and shower products for children
Big D antistatic agent
Air fresheners and fragrance diffusers
Green collection by Provence with trigger
Green collection by Provence Dry spraying
Green collection by Provence Replacement cans
Green collection by Provence
Alteco adhesives and sealants
Astonish cleaning and home care products
Big D car interior care products
Big D disinfectant
Big D glass cleaner
Big D shoe products
Auto detailing supplies
Interior care products
Glass cleaning products
Body care products
Colour-enriched polishes with pencil
Wheel cleaning products and tyre glosses
WD-40 multi-use product
POXIPOL® - two component gluing product for all surfaces, simple to prepare and use.
- Glues different materials (metal, cement, ceramic, wood, marble, plastic (except polyethylene, polypropylene and PTFE), glass, concrete, granite, porcelain) and different surfaces.
- This material creates optimum consistency for stuffing, reconstruction, restoration and enhancement.
- Applied easily as regular pasta, and hardens as metal.
- The layer can be any thickness
- Time drying - approximately 10 minutes.
- Fills the formed emptiness and smoothes.
- POXIPOL® does not flow on a vertical surface.
- Contains no solvents. Not combustible.
- Poxipol does not contain solvents. It is very easy to work with.
- Does not drain away even from the pediment surfaces.
- Does not contract, expand and deform.
- After the glue hardens, the place of gluing can be drilled, polished and sawed with ordinary tools.
- Withstands the temperature up to 120° C.
Ideal for use:
- in the home;
- in the garden;
- performing the works of repair of the car;
- in the manufacture of handicrafts.
Poxipol will become your new indispensable assistant in a workshop, on the road, at work.
Door hinges or tool handles can be glued with the help of Poxipol. It also can fix the defects on the tabletops made of marble, granite or wood, the wash-bowl and sink cracks, the roughness of metal or aluminum templets. It will as well come in handy while thread cutting, making press moulds and maquettes.