Perfumery and cosmetics
Hair styling products
LUX bar soap
Bath and shower products for children
Big D antistatic agent
Air fresheners and fragrance diffusers
Green collection by Provence with trigger
Green collection by Provence Dry spraying
Green collection by Provence Replacement cans
Green collection by Provence
Alteco adhesives and sealants
Big D car interior care products
Big D disinfectant
Big D shoe products
Auto detailing supplies
Interior care products
Glass cleaning products
Body care products
Colour-enriched polishes with pencil
Wheel cleaning products and tyre glosses
WD-40 multi-use product
WAX IT WET ®
THE QUICKEST WAY TO A WAXED CAR
• Unique formulation allows you to simply wax the car whilst drying.
• Advanced water activated waxes and polymers bond to paintwork as you dry.
• Deep shine and lasting protection from the elements.
For best results rinse and wring out chamois or cloth between drying each panel. Do not use if paintwork is too
hot to touch. On dull or faded paintwork, use a Turtle Wax restorative polish to restore finish. Over spray on glass can
be removed using a damp cloth.
HOW TO USE:
1. Wash car using a Turtle Wax car wash, rinse and leave car wet.
2. Shake product well.
3. Spray onto car, one panel at a time. Only a few sprays per panel are required.
4. Wipe over with chamois (or soft cloth) to spread product and remove excess water. Remaining haze will evaporate
naturally to leave panel touch dry.