Two-component epoxy adhesives Poxilina
POXILINA® – is a two-component epoxy mass
Volume: 70g / 250g
- POXILINA® used to fill cavities, seal surfaces of different shapes and glue objects of any thickness
- It has limitless applications in the household and in the modeling.
- It is ideal for repairing leaking pipes and leaky tanks.
- Dries in 10 minutes, and after an hour hardness of a metal like is achieved.
- It can then drill, hammer nails in it, cut it and paint.
- Suitable for bonding objects of any thickness, does stay on a vertical surfaces, is resistant to acids and solvents.
- Does not loose its properties over time.
- Has a very good temperature resistance.
- Does not adversely affect either the cold or heat, or water.
- It is used as cold, has a consistency of a plastic mass and after binding hardness metal like is obtained.
- After 1 hour, it can be sawn, drilled and machined with hand tools.
- Does not shrink, extend or expound. Good electrical insulator, does not contain solvents.