Two-component glue for all surfaces Poxipol
POXIPOL® – two component gluing product for all surfaces, simple to prepare and use.
- POXIPOL® metallic 14ml (21g) / 70ml (108g)
- POXIPOL® transparent 14ml (16g) / 70ml (82g)
- Glues different materials (metal, cement, ceramic, wood, marble, plastic (except polyethylene, polypropylene and PTFE), glass, concrete, granite, porcelain) and different surfaces.
- This material creates optimum consistency for stuffing, reconstruction, restoration and enhancement.
- Applied easily as regular pasta, and hardens as metal.
- The layer can be any thickness.
- Time drying – approximately 10 minutes.
- Fills the formed emptiness and smoothes.
- POXIPOL® does not flow on a vertical surface.
- Contains no solvents. Not combustible.
- POXIPOL® does not contain solvents. It is very easy to work with.
- Does not drain away even from the pediment surfaces.
- Does not contract, expand and deform.
- After the glue hardens, the place of gluing can be drilled, polished and sawed with ordinary tools.
- Withstands the temperature up to 120° C.
Ideal for use:
- in the home;
- in the garden;
- performing the works of repair of the car;
- in the manufacture of handicrafts.
POXIPOL® will become your new indispensable assistant in a workshop, on the road, at work.
Door hinges or tool handles can be glued with the help of POXIPOL®. It also can fix the defects on the tabletops made of marble, granite or wood, the wash-bowl and sink cracks, the roughness of metal or aluminum templets. It will as well come in handy while thread cutting, making press moulds and maquettes.